RSS

Who's Your Favorite Cartoon Character?

When I went back to Philippines I had to always stay up late because I have to wait for my husband to go online. Most of the time we would talk around 1am. While waiting for him I watched tv so I wont fall asleep. There were nights that there is nothing interesting on television and that made my waiting so difficult coz I would end up falling asleep and then, when my husband will be online I will be in the bad mood because I have to get up while my soul is in protest that I should continue to sleep. But there were nights that I'm excited to wait. My Tuesday and Thursday nights were the most amazing coz its Shaun The Sheep nights. I found out about it during those nights that I keep on changing channels every five minutes because there is nothing that interests me. And then I found Shaun on Disney Channel. They air it like 12:30 midnight to 1am, so its just on time before my hubby would go online.

Shaun and Friends

Shaun and friends always makes me intertain. When my niece would have a sleep over in our place they would stay up late too to watched Shaun. Btw, for those who doesn't know Shaun, Shaun The Sheep is a British stop-motion animated children's television series. It was first aired in the UK in March 2007 and now its shown to more than 74 countries. A premise of the series is that Shaun the sheep exhibits human intelligence, creativity, and behaviour in a farm setting, which usually provides a situational comedy conflict which Shaun must resolve.Each episodes is a combination of comedy in which Shaun and friends behave childishly. It is a silent comedy show like Mr. Bean.

Shaun The Sheep may not be as famous like the characters in Disney or Warner Bros. but for me Shaun is the best and the cutest among all the cartoon characters.

9 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love tinker bell.. thanks for dropping by and following as well..

FaYe said...

my kids love the show. they watch the show repeatedly still they like it.

SHY said...

I love donald duck :P. D mn jd ko ting tan aw og cartoons natakdan ra ko sa ako partner..

Unknown said...

thank you so much, i am lucky to met you all here in this blog world!! how can we be friends? can we exchange links?

Rad said...

Hey Jane,

My favorite would have to be Papa Smurf. I don't know why, I'm hoping they make a Smurfs movie soon lol

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

gusto ko din si shaun the sheep^_^ pinapanood ko yan dati..favorite din sya ng mga pamangkin ko ^_^

psycha said...

hi just came to visit you here.
marami din akong napapanuod pag nanunuod noon ang mga kids ko. iba iba at di ko natandaan mga title heheh

rjs mama said...

i love the disney princess. who doesn't, they're so pretty

RJ's day to day activities
Journal of RJ's mom

JENIE=) said...

i've seen my daughter watch this show...and i find it funny! what we filipino's call "ang kulit!"
hahaha