RSS

Friendship Award

Jenny of The Way I Use To Be gave me a Friendship Award and today I'm grabbing it. Thanks a lot Jen for the thoughts, that even though I haven't visited you for a while in your blog you did not forget me to include in your list.

Award above implies :

Green: symbolizes the new buddies
Yellow: represents the guys who are always active
Blue: symbolized with PR blogger buddies high
Platform Red: symbolizes that we are all equal, junior or senior is summarized in one place, with the same blood red, and we are brothers.

Prerequisite retrieval AWARD:

1. Create a post as above
2. Include a link Giver Award.
3. For colleagues who have not followed this site or not exchange links, please follow or exchange links with me.
4. Copy-paste the image above or DOWNLOAD

I'm passing this on to my dear friend Yen of Heavenly Delight.

0 comments: