RSS

Over The Top Award

I would like to thank David Frunk of Basic Bloganomics and Yen of Heavenly Delight for this award. This is the second time that David gave me an award and I always get overwhelmed when he includes me in his list. And of course, my dear friend Yen who's always been there for me and patiently answers all my Q's. Thanks a lot guys for giving me this award!

Rules:
To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and c
ontent; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!

Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person
who honored them with the award and then go to http://overthetopaprons.blogspot.com to copy/paste the award : Your Blog is Over The Top. (located on the right sidebar, scroll down).


I would like to share this award to my friends, readers and visitors.


3 comments:

David Funk said...

Thanks for posting the much deserved award, and for being supportive and kind to me, too.:)

yen said...

thanks for posting jen, ur very much welcome! likewise here

jaya said...

I remember you blog oftenly on because of the content makes very nice to read. Also I got some of the social networking website and online friends community website to get more friends for fun and entertainment to reach right destination about online friends.



Indian Friends Online Community


Social Network website


Make Money Online