RSS

Bart

It's been 9 days since Bart arrived in our life and it's been 9 days also that he's living here with us. During the first 2 days Bart was scared and shy. He feels that he doesn't belong in here. Maybe he misses his other family. He cries a lot at night or even during the day when he sees no one.

Now, that he's with us for more than a week, he has changed a lot. I think he accepted us as his new family. He grows quite fast but still looks little and cute. For me, he is twice his size since the day he arrived. He is very energetic and loves to run and play. For short period of time, we have learned to love him so much.

Our mornings are never the same anymore. As we are very excited each morning to wake up and see him. Play with him and hug him. He never fails to make us smile. After work, I am always in a hurry to go home as I am very excited to see him. And when I arrive home, there he is, wiggling his tail while looking at me excitedly.

Bart is a dog. A toy poodle. He is only 2 and a half months old.
I'm just so glad that he came in to our life and made us this happy. I am even smiling as I'm typing this.

0 comments: